Tube Optimizer freeform correction
With the Dynobend Tube Optimizer (DTO) we have reached the highest standard of perfection for our free form bending- and rolling machines.
Highest standard of perfection
Automatically check an correct
With the Dynobend Tube Optimizer (DTO) we have reached the highest standard of perfection for our free form bending- and rolling machines. The first bending of a free form is measured by our Aicon Tube Inspect p16. The newest techniques in the field of optical measuring machines.
Other unique and measuring equipment developed by Dynobend such as the ‘DMC (Dyno Measure Control)’ can also be used for this purpose.
The Dynobend Tube Optimizer is an add-on to the Free Form Manager (FFM). A smart one of a kind mathematical algorithm developed by Dynobend that is capable of detecting the smallest error margins in freeform bending and rolling machines and correcting them directly in the FFM.
The first bending and rolling work is detected and measured per section of, for example, 1 mm. The Dynobend Tube Optimizer then automatically checks and corrects the desired product center line and the measured product center line.
Possible deviations are automatically passed on to the FFM. In practice, it means that a perfect and optimal result has been achieved within only a few measurements. Manual adjustments and corrections therefore have become unnecessary. Better, faster, more reliable and a higher quality of the desired end result. That is what the Dynobend Tube Optimizer (DTO) offers you.
Advantages at a glance, your ‘ROI’:
- The desired bended and rolled product is ready in just a few minutes for the next step in your production process.
- The transition areas are taken over by this DTO.
- Where you normally lose a lot of time, because your operator has to work towards the desired result
- Minimal training of your operator
- No additional skills are required for the variables in your bending process
- material variables
- machine variables
- human variables
- You remain more flexible in the choice of your suppliers
- Variation in your material batch is cancelled
- Variation from batch to batch is cancelled
- Compatible with a wide range of measuring instruments
- Measuring cabinet
- Measuring arm
- DMC (Dyno Measure Control)
- Optimum result of your bending and rolling work, because the averages of the variables in the bending process become minimal, using this algorithm
- Material waste is kept to a minimum
Feel free to download our brochure of this software. Also let us know if we may contact you to tell you more about the software.